Sunwarrior Collagen Protein
Want beautiful, ageless skin? Plant-based amino acids and peptides are collagen precursors, which are nutrients that your body converts efficiently into collagen. Our beauty-enhancing formula also contains strengthening and supporting nutrients such as vitamin C, trace minerals, leafy greens, silica, and biotin. Hydrating compounds such as hyaluronic acid and tremella mushroom extract attract and retain skin moisture.
Sunwarrior’s collagen-building peptides can slow down the signs of aging when combined with a healthy lifestyle and exercise. Pollutants in water, air, food, stress, and overexposure to the sun deplete our collagen storehouse, making replenishment vital. Sunwarrior has found the vegan solution to boost your inherent collagen production and enhance your natural beauty.
Most collagen supplements come from the bones, skin, and connective tissue of animals including cattle, fish, horses, pigs, or rabbits. Why ingest animal-derived collagen when your body is designed to generate its own?
- Organic Brown Rice Peptides: Sourced from brown rice, this complete amino acid protein has been broken into small peptide chains (di & tri-peptides) through hydrolysis. Rice peptides are used for strengthening cell hydration due to their concentration of glutamine and alanine. These nutrients assist the skin to provide moisture retention and environmental protection.
- Silica: Sourced from bamboo, silica is a key co-nutrient for collagen and elastin production. It also boosts calcium absorption to strengthen bones, hair, skin, and nails.
- Organic Pea Protein (fermented): Complete amino acid complex, including collagen and elastin-building aminos: glycine, proline, arginine, alanine, valine, and lysine
- Organic Spirulina: Containing iron and rich with amino acids, spirulina is one of the most nutrient-dense foods on the planet.
- Organic Leafy Green Blend: Organic kale and spinach are beautiful greens that contain vitamins and antioxidants, which fight against free radicals that destroy collagen and elastin.
- Organic Vitamin C: Sourced from organic amla. Vitamin C is a necessary cofactor in collagen and elastin synthesis.
- Organic Sea Buckthorn: These superfood berries are extremely high in vitamin C (10x more than oranges) and also provide vitamins, folate, carotenoids, essential fatty acids, and antioxidants. These nutrients are essential in building collagen and elastin.
- Organic Biotin: Sourced from sesbania and part of the vitamin B family, biotin promotes strong hair, skin, and nails.
- Hyaluronic Acid (HA): HA is sourced from gluten-free, fermented grain. Hyaluronic acid is naturally occurring in our body but decreases as we age. HA attracts and retains moisture in our skin and aids in the lubrication of joints.
- Organic Tremella Mushroom: A polysaccharide which holds 500x its weight in water and naturally promotes water retention in cells.
- Trace Minerals: Trace minerals are essential for collagen and elastin formation and slow the degeneration of collagen in our body.